Thursday, August 27, 2009

Something New

I have decided to do something new for a change and that's to learn how to dance! Well.... I'mma just learn on my own and make my own moves and see how that goes. It sounds pretty fun in my opinion. I found this cool video while i was watching some of Selena's video logs. It's pretty interesting and they can move really well. I can move like that if I tryyyy! Hahaha

College.... I don't ever wanna write about. It's so boring on campus!
The End

OH! The
Wizards of Waverly Place Movie is coming out tomorrow! I can't wait! haha... I'm pretty much watching it for ONE reason. XD Can you guess what it is? YUP
Ok so for my early
Christmas wish list : An autographed picture of Selena Gomez~
So if any of you guys can get one for me then OH EM GEE! I would fall instantly.
I haven't wanted anything for Christmas since the time I wanted a Nintendo Ds and that was a long time ago. It was when it first came out right before Christmas.

Quote of the day!
A hilarious comeback by Jean to my
"
yo yo yo my homie dawg cheese slice melon roll puff ball"
was "
mo mo mo me outtie cat ham piece water unrolled flat square". wow that made me laugh a whole a lot (LAWL)

0 comments: