Monday, September 7, 2009

Woah It's September!

Ahhh where to start? I decided that I would just blog once a week now. It's labor day weekend! and when it's done, kids go back to school! I don't really feel like typing much in this entry so Imma just bullet what has happened.

Alright so lets go back like 2 weeks from now..
(Not in order)

  • I got my PC back finally and I installed 2 more rams into it! So freaking awesome. I've been tokboxing it up like there's no tomorrow.
  • Watched Wizards of Waverly Place the movie and Legally Blondes
  • Got through my 2nd week of school
  • Went bowling again and SUCKED big time. Went with Marvin, Trung, Chris, and Jessica
  • Got a new desk woohoo! everything's so much more organized
  • Cleaned up my room
  • Played tennis like every single freaking day
  • Finished my canvas painting ( I'll post that up in my next entry)
  • Got Boys like Girls new album, "Love Drunk"
  • Went to a new international market in Centerville.
  • Tried pork rinds for the first time
  • I can finally type fluently without looking at the keyboard
  • I got this awesome Japanese shirt from my sister's, friend's dad at the Japan airport.
  • I also had this crazy ass dream where I met all of the Disney channel crew and did stuff with them. I slept pretty early and didn't wake up until 11:59 because of it.
Other than that, everyday has been just same old. School to tennis to rest to chatting it up to sleep.

What I am planning to do in the upcoming whenever:
  • Get Selena's new album on September 29th!
  • Making some new friends
  • Drawing something new I guess
  • *Cough, Cough* And get an autograph from you know who =)
Quote of the day when we were playing tennis.
Edgar got hit in the balls by Alan and he said " Oh man... you hit the dragon..."

1 comments:

D said...

cant believe u never had pork rinds... weirdo