Friday, August 21, 2009

Dream-mas-tastic

So 2 nights ago I had this crazy dream. There I was just walking in some mall with one of my friends and a girl past by me that looked so familiar. I only saw the back of her head though. I wonder who it was so I decided to follow her. A few moments later, I finally tapped on her shoulders and it was none other than Selena Gomez! Holy crap! I was shocked and for some reason, I had a camera on me so I asked if I could take a picture with her. (This was with her recent shoulder length hairstyle which looks good btw). Her answer was a sweet "sure!" So I put my arms around her shoulders and said cheese! =O I managed to take another picture with her but this time it was a cute pose! Heck yeah! But guess what? It was too good to be true when I woke up from that dream and came back to reality. GAWD DAMN IT! I really REALLY wanted those pictures! =( *sad face to the max* Ever since that dream, I've been stuck on her. I downloaded Princess Protection Program just to see her, watched some of her youtube vids, and listened to her music. o_O yeah yeah yeah I'm not that big of a freak ok? haha. Some people says she's ugly or that she still looks like she's 12, but I think she's pretty cute. Ashley Tisdale is still woohoo though >=)

Yeah so the next day, I came over to Denis' house. There I met Tina, Jean, Tony, Lucy, and of course Denis. So we did some talking, hanging out , and what not. Denis' mom gave me some vegetables haha. Dunno why but it was cool. I brought it home to my mom and she actually made something out of the long ass string beans. It was pretty good.

School's about to start and I don't wanna talk anything about it until it begins. So yeahhhh I'm just living my summer until it begins!

Tokbox, what is the deal with that? Better than oovoo? I guess so because we can use it for more than a month without paying for premium! woooo! Talking to everyone on skype at the moment and they're on tokbox while I'm only on skype. My laptop's too slow to webcam with people so Bleh... I need my pc back! It's been a month since I've used it! ><

Quote of the week from Thanh! " When I come home from work and my wife didn't make me rice, Imma beat her." LMFAO great! I mean not great but it was mad funny when he said it! =D

0 comments: