Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer of '09

My Summer....
Had it's ups and downs. I've laughed, smiled, and been happy.
Aside from that, I've also cried, loved, and been depressed. It all started out GREAT! Nothing could be better. Each day I had something and someone to look forward to. It was that one moment...right before anything happens...everything was perfect. She took another step forward into my life. A feeling that I will never forget as we shared our days together. I don't regret anything. I'm glad that we were able to be together after all of these years. Even though it was short, I still loved it. I was looking back at our old conversations and I was reminiscing about the past for a couple of days. If we could keep our time like that, continue to be great friends, with no awkwardness, talking about anything we're comfortable with, then I would be happy with just that.

The Myrtle Beach Trip~
On July 18th, My parents, my siste
r's friend's parents, Thanh, Denis, Chris, Jessica, Daweon, Christine, little Jessica, Julie, and Christine's uncle left for Myrtle Beach with us. My family has been going every year since 8th grade except for my junior year because we went to Vietnam. Going down there was an eight hour drive down there WITH traffic! The car ride wasn't that bad though. All we did were talk, sleep, and play tien len (an Asian card game). I slept for most of the time going down there while they were playing tien len. When we got down there, to the Myrtle Beach Resort, our room was in building B and it looked awesome. We all lived inside building B except for Chris and Jessica because they booked a room at the Five Seasons place. The first day was just us relaxing inside the resort until tomorrow because we arrived at 3:45. We had to go to Costco to get food and supplies for the condo. On Sunday, the next day, we went down to the beach. It was HOT but nice at the same time. The sand was flat and the water wasn't that cold, but we spent very little time down there because instead, we went to the pool, lazy river, and hot tubs. So we did that for the morning and later in the afternoon, we all went to eat at the fancy Captain George Buffet. I ate so much that I thought I could be full for the next 2 days, but instead, I was hungry by the time we got back from the pool and night tennis at 11pm. After the buffet, we went to Broadway at the Beach. It's really pretty and nice there. There's too much to talk about so I'm going to just talk about that Sunday there. We did the same thing pretty much everyday there. It was a fun and exciting week. I got pretty depressed as the week was coming closer to an end but I had someone there I could talk to about it. So on the 25th we left to go back to Virginia. The car ride back in my opinion was awful, and when we got back, I had to face reality and go through something I did NOT want to go through.


And Now~
Everything seems like it's back to normal now for me. Days where we're just doing anything we want until school starts up again. Waking up at noon, playing tennis and hanging out during the day, and long conversations and skype during the n
ight time until 4-5 in the morning. I started watching Anime again and catching up on all of the episodes that I have missed since the beginning of summer. Everyday is just a repetition because nothing new happens.


My favorite "quotes" from this summer~
Enter text "I think about all the moments that passed us by and only certain ones stay with us."
"No matter where we go and how we move on in life, we are still connected to those special people.
"
"The most obvious things can also be the hardest to find"






2 comments:

WonThanh said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good time at Myrtle beach.

Teenuhx3 said...

YAYYY SUMMER.
and I love your favorite quote. :)