Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dream-mas-tastic v.2

Hey look! It's been one year since I've been on this thing! Maybe I should start it back up? Let people read about my embarrassing stories? Whatever the case, I'll see how I feel about getting back into this after I write this one entry. I had a very interesting dream today and I loved it so much cause I slept rally well and wanted it to continue so I just now woke up at 1 pm. It was something like the Selena Gomez dream I had 1 year ago but this was much longer and I could almost recall everything that happened in it.

It was just a normal day as me and one of my friends went to the mall to shop. The funny part is that I don't even know who my friend is! But in my dream he was my friend. So as we were shopping, I saw this dude named Brendon. He's apparently a huge black dude back in high school that I know of....(Like how I made black in bold? LOL) Well he's not exactly who I know personally, but I know who he is. Oh and also, I don't know of a Brendon is in real life, he's just real in my imaginary dream haha. For some reason, I wanted to avoid him so I went to the weights aisle to lift some o_O. No idea why I did that. While I was there, I saw a 50lb dumbbell and again! I have no idea how I did it but I was lifting that s**t! Oh gawd I'm so Amazing hahahaha! Yeah..... while I was lifting, I used my peripherals to check if Brendon was walking near me for 5 mins.
Yes...finally....he was gone. So this was the beginning of my dream. Really random right? But this is where my dream really starts kicking.
My friend just suddenly ditched me for his girlfriend cause she was there at the mall too. This is when I decided to walk by myself and not be the third wheel. As I was walking, I bumped into one of my old friends, Lauren, back in high school. She was a girl that I had a small crush on for like 2 weeks. What a random bump it was as I asked her to come with me for some coffee/tea. From there, we started catching up cause it's been such a long time since we've talked. After coffee, we started walking around together since we didn't have anyone to hangout with. As we were walking, I have no idea why I did this but started moving my hand closer to her hands and eventually, we held hands =O I was like WTF she doesn't mind?! WOW but yeah, it felt really nice cause it seems like we're on a date and everything. I started falling for her as time went by. Everything felt so real! I still didn't know that I was dreaming at this point. I was really happy cause I thought it was really happening for real! As we were getting closer to each other, I suddenly had to take a piss! >< FML! I told her to wait at this certain spot for me so I can go to the little boys room. As I was doing my business I heard these Hispanics arguing it out like CRAZY! I was kinda worried so I ran out to see what was wrong while I was in the middle of leaking! Geez. So when I went out, I saw these three dudes yelling in each others faces. It looked like they were about to get into a fight so I ran over to Lauren and moved her to a different spot so she wouldn't be near the fight. Since I ran out of the bathroom in the middle of pissing, I couldn't hold it in anymore so I told her to wait again and ran back in the bathroom to finish the job. The yelling stopped outside so I wasn't worried anymore. I washed my hands and went out again and saw that no one was around..... No one was in the area I was in... I now was extremely worried cause Lauren wasn't here either! I thought to myself, "What if those 3 Hispanic dudes have to do something about it!" I stated walking down the wall slowly looking into each store from the outside to check for Lauren. She was no where to be seen! T__T I continued walking forward and I saw posters with messages on them. I don't remember what they said on it but there were more as I continued down the mall. I could remember the last message though. It said, " Phil, it was nice to see you again but...." and that's all it said =( I wanted to know more so I continued on. About a half hour past by and I thought I saw her! I walked up to the bookstore that I thought I saw her in and YEP! It was her! I was glad that she was safe but why did she leave me? I wanted to know! So i waited at the window until she came by cause the door was locked on the outside. As she came by, I knocked on the window so that she could notice me. She did and it looked like she wanted to pretend like she didn't see me. I didn't want it to be like that so I repeatedly continued to knock until she would come to me. She eventually did and we talked through the glass.

Lauren: Hi Phil
Me: Why did you leave me all of the sudden?! I was really worried!
Lauren: Well you see....
Me: what?
Lauren: I was beginning to really like you but I didn't want to get hurt >< Me: WHAT?! WHY?!
Lauren: Because I was scared that you didn't like me back and that things might not work out if anything happened.

I had my hand placed over my head on the glass. I didn't know that she felt this way about me, but I told her that I was falling for her as well. She had a happy look on her face when I told her that so I pulled up my courage and told her, " If you're fine with it, We can make things work =)......Will you be my girlfriend?" She told me "NO GTFO you stupid asian! Why would I go out with someone like you?! What the hell! You're Crazy!" lolol I kid. But anyways, she slowly placed her hand indirectly on my hand through the glass and said "yes". She quickly ran out of the bookstore and we gave each other a hug. I dunno who is reading this but IT WAS A REALLY GOOD FEELING OK?! though my dream sounds corny, I LIKE IT! Hahaha. Everything still felt really real and I really thought it was real! Until.... I started waking up after that! ><>NOOO!!! But at least it was 7 hours of good sleep for once and that I woke up feeling really good.
*Laura and Jan will probably be reading this and be "LMFAO" like they did with my older posts! >=O

0 comments: