Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Year

A lot has happened during these 2 months. I stopped updating and thought about quitting blogger but it seems that my friends are still updating. Good bye to 2009; a wonderful year and hello to 2010! Hope this year's gonna be exciting like 2009. Winter break is coming to an end as I have school tomorrow...bleh...but atleast i get Fridays off.

Winter Break was fun and boring as well. The stupid snow made it hard to do anything and trapped me inside my house. I eventually got a new furniture, computer, and tv! My room's cool as ever. It's like an otaku's room with awesome entertainment kinda. I've drawn new pics which you can see on myanimelist. I drew 5 poster board size clannad pics for the new year.

Got straight As this semester:
Intro to computers or w/e - A
World history 1 - A
intro to telecommunications - A
English 111- A

Don't feel like updating anymore so I'll end it here.

0 comments: